At The R.O.C.K. we are excited to share with you that we are called to the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19), which was the primary work of the 1st century church, a people who were extremely effective in executing their mission; thus, the book of Acts records that God was adding to the church daily those who were being saved (Acts 2:47). Our mission is to expand the presence of Christ through the preaching and teaching of the Kingdom of God, through our Bible training centers, our church plants, and our Kingdom resources that are designed to create fully functioning Kingdom disciples for Christ.
Our Mission, Values, and Credo
- People matter more than tasks.
- We stand behind our promises with integrity
- We are committed to global expansion, impacting every inhabitable continent with the gospel!
- We prioritize the Kingdom mandate: God first. All others stand in line!
- We reach people through teaching people!
The R.O.C.K. Kingdom Culture is the outcome of our core values and beliefs that defines who we are as a ministry and how we perform and operate as an organization. At The R.O.C.K. we define ourselves as Kingdom citizens who operate from what we consider to be the appropriate Kingdom value proposition.
- We exist as a ministry to accomplish something together or collectively that we cannot accomplish individually as the Body of Christ, that makes an impact on the world and communities that demonstrate the love and care of God universally.
- We are called to operate as a spiritual entity that spreads the philosophy and principles of the Kingdom of God that manifest in supernatural power that transforms individual lives.
- We exist to usher people into the Kingdom of God and to rescue them from the kingdom of darkness – from the power of Satan unto the power of God.